I was walking to the rec office after helping another resident, to find another resident sitting by himself in the dining area. I said hello to him, and asked him how he was, and he said he was good. Then I asked him what he was doing, and he told me he was available. I thought he meant like right now, as in wanting to do something, because I had a couple of other people come to the office to do something. So I asked him if he wanted to play games, and he said he liked games. We ended up playing UNO. While we were playing UNO, he held out his left hand, and said, I'm available, see! After he did that, I realized what he meant..... We finished playing the game, and I went to put the cards away. I grabbed all my stuff to leave, and started upstairs. I found that the resident was still downstairs and apparently waiting for me to go upstairs. While we were walking to the elevator, he asked me if I had friends up at University of Utah State, (which I didn't know I went to.... haha). I said yes, and he asked me what their names were. So I started telling him, and he stops me on a name, and told me that it was a good name. I said she's cool, and he told me to have her write him because he was single.... I said to him, I'll see what I can do. Then he told me to have her send a letter to Barry Manilow there. By this time, I was at the front desk to clock out, and our conversation was over.
Oh man.... So great. Haha, I wonder what other great stories will happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment