Monday, March 16, 2015

Caution: It's breakable.... :/

So once upon a time, I was at work.  I didn't want to sit on my phone, so I had it on my lap.  I was also sitting on the ground because there weren't any chairs to sit on.  It was time to go downstairs to do another activity.  So I had Nick help me up from the ground.  He helped me up, and I forgot that my phone was on my lap.  Well I went up, it went down, and completely shattered the screen.  This shouldn't have happened because it was maybe, maybe like a foot off the ground.  But it did land on the tile, screen side down.... So that was fun.  I had insurance on my phone, so I decided to use that.  That took forever to do though. With all the cracks in the screen, it made it really, really fun to use it.  I was very happy when the new phone came!!  The nice people even gave me a new case for it!  How nice.

Moral of the story: Don't drop your iPhone on the ground, the screen may or may not shatter.
Also #thisiswhywecan'thavenicethings

No comments:

Post a Comment