Saturday, March 14, 2015

Painting, painting, painting, and pie

I've always wanted to paint my room.  My mom has never let me, and my dad said that if I wanted it done, I had to do it myself.  Hahaha.... Well that didn't happen.  I finally convinced my dad to paint my room with me.  Because you know what's going to happen.  I'll try to start it, and it won't look right, so my dad will have to fix it.  I tried.  Haha.  This was the perfect time to paint it because both of my brothers weren't home.  I put all my furniture  in Andrew's room, and then I slept in Jacob's room.  This is because I didn't need to get a high from the paint, and we wanted to shampoo my carpets.
I decided to paint 3 walls gray, and then the last wall yellow.  I loved how it turned out!
While it was drying, I made pie!  It was pi day, so it just seemed logical.  The pie was very delicious!







No comments:

Post a Comment