Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Year Ago Yesterday!

I was cleaning my room the other day, and I noticed some time card sheets from the Rim.  It said "Start Date: January 22."  Well that was yesterday!  I started my very first full-time, benefited, all grown up job, but I'm not there anymore.  Haha!!  I was there for about 7 1/2 months.  Let's just say that it was a great 7 1/2 months.

I definitely wouldn't change that experience.  I enjoyed working there for the most part.  But again, you get that everywhere you go.  I was ready for a change, and the change was very good!

Things that I've miss from the Rim:
  • Random singing and dancing with Marilyn
  • Having lunch with Sara
  • Playing Bingo (I can't believe that I miss that)
  • Drawing and coloring all the time
  • Some of the awesome residents
  • Super funny quotes from the residents
Things I don't miss from the Rim:
  • Ornery residents
  • All the stress from working there
  • Working the weekends, and holidays
  • Smoke breaks
  • Tuesday afternoon shopping trips
  • Being called names, having residents swear at me, and just having them be so mean to me

I did learn a lot from working at the Rim, and I will never forget it, but I love what I'm doing now more!

No comments:

Post a Comment