Flying home on New Year's Day wasn't exiting. Haha! But I had a lot of fun staying with my sister for the Christmas Break. It was great! I was excited to come home though. Sleeping on your own bed is a real nice thing, and not being attacked by cats was nice. We tried to plan it so that the three of us to meet up together at the airport so there was only one trip happenening. When we got back, we got to open our Christmas presents, and then Andrew and I went to Menchies and got Fro-yo. It was a great ending to Christmas Break.
![]() |
| Ready for the drive to Portland. |
![]() |
| Mount Hood, I believe. |
![]() |
| Powell's Books. One of the largest bookstores. |
![]() |
| It was pretty magical. |
![]() |
| I'm going to miss this little hooligan. |
![]() |
| I was hoping for a good sunset, it was okay. |
![]() |
| Mount Hood, I believe. |
![]() |
| I found these hooligans at the airport! We didn't plan it, but we flew in around the same time. Convenient right? |
![]() |
| Andrew and I decided to get fro-yo. Yum! |
![]() |
| #throwbacktorussia #ohjess |













No comments:
Post a Comment