I've always wanted to donate my hair. But I've never gotten it long enough to donate it and still have it doable. Well I decided what the heck, I need a change, and did it. I toold my mom and she was like are you sure? And I was like sure. So we put it in pigtails, and cut them off..... Yup I actually did it. I can't believe I did it. While my mom was cutting one of the ponytails off, it went crooked, so she cut more hair off then she was supposed to. Oh well.... Hair grows back. But it takes forever! I cut it, and then went to a place to have it cute in a style. I got a lot of your hair looks sooo cute! or from the kids, why did you cut your hair? It was so long, and now it's short! Haha, oh kids. They are funny.
![]() |
| It was so long! |
![]() |
| Step one: Gather into pigtail. |
![]() |
| Step two: Braid ponytails. |
![]() |
| Step three: Cut pigtails off. |
![]() |
| Step four: Look at the awesome cutting job by my mom. |
![]() |
| It is really short. |
![]() |
| Curled the day after. |








No comments:
Post a Comment