Happy New Year's Eve and Year! My New Year's Eves have never been super exciting. Last year was probably the most exciting I've ever had. Partying with Jacquelyn was the best. This year was no exception. We stayed home all night long. Real exciting, I know. I'm a partyier for sure. Hahaha!
The night started off we us getting pizza and drinks. We set up the picnic blanket, and sat down and watched The Lego Movie. It was great. When that was over, the girls went to bed, and us adults got to stay up. We played Five Tribes, which I probably lost, because let's be honest, Tristan basically wins at everything. It was fun though. They have lots of fun games to play. After that we just sat around, waiting for the New Years to come. Tristan had to go to the church for the youth activity at 12:30, so we waited for him to leave, and we went to bed. Haha. Very exciting I know.
We didn't want to stay up too late because my flight was the next day, and we had to drive up to Portland. Like I said, lots of excitement here.
![]() |
| Playing games. |
![]() |
| We are exciting people |
![]() |
| This is how they celebrated. Tristan was trying to catch a quick nap before he had to go. |




No comments:
Post a Comment