Friday, December 25, 2015

Definitely not a White Christmas.....

Having Christmas here was definitely different.  Being the youngest child, holidays were always different because once I had outgrown the holiday, we didn't celebrate it as much.  So being here with three little girls, made quite a difference.  I enjoyed it. It was quite fun.  Usually we go to my aunt's house for a Christmas celebration, and so that was different that we didn't do something like that.  Honestly, I missed decorating cookies, singing songs while someone opens their present, and Christmas Bingo.

We ended up going to someone's house and eating dinner, and then we read the Christmas Story, and then we went back home.  There were a couple of families there and their children, so there was lots of playing going on.  When we got back, the girls went to bed, and Santa came.  Kalia told me I was lucky because I got to sleep right next to the fire place, when Santa would come.  She told me that I might even get to see him, and she wanted to see him.  Oh children.  They are great.

Baby Alexa!

Amalyn in her Christmas pj's and Purrsha

Kalia in her Christmas pj's and Sheba

Lexi Lou!


Lexi's real good at taking pictures.

Santa's cookies

A note from Santa

Santa came!


Christmas dress

They are pretty cute

Amalyn was pouting in this picture.

And this one. They are funny girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment