Since Melissa was the only one that was going to be home for Christmas, my mom decided that we needed to do something for Christmas. So we made graham cracker houses, saw the lights, and then went to Texas Roadhouse. It was great. It's been a while since we've made houses so that's what my mom decided to do. We had Nerd's, Smarties, M&M's, Rolo's, marshmallows, Kisses, gummy bears, and chocolate rocks. The boys decided that they wanted to destroy their houses because they didn't wnat to eat them. So they smashed them. I got them on slow mo, and backwards and it's great. But because they are videos, I can't put them on here. But they are pretty awesome.
After we finished making the houses, we went to Tmeple Square and looked at the lights. It was great. Then we went to mall and looked at the Peanuts candy display. That was cool to see. It's been a while since we've seen them.
After that we ate at Texas Roadhouse, and it was crowded, but man it was delicious. Then the next Monday, my brothers and I left for our Christmas celebrations.
 |
| My house |
 |
| Andrew's I think. |
 |
| Mom's |
 |
| Jacob's |
 |
| Lara's |
No comments:
Post a Comment