Jacob and Andrew decided that they wanted to do something over Christmas break because this was their last time to do something together. So they went to Georgia to visit second cousins. They had a good time there. I decided that I wanted to see Beth in Oregon. So I went there for Christmas. It was definitely different. Being the youngest in the family, I felt like I missed out on a lot of stuff holiday wise. I got to experience a Christmas with children. I'll get back to that.
I left here, and had a stop off in Boise, the flight to Boise there was a child who kicked my seat the entire time, and then from Boise to Portland, I had an old lady sitting by me taking over part of my seat. So lovely. Oh, and it rained like the entire flight, and I was in a little 2 by 2 plane. I landed in Portland and texted my sister to tell her I landed. I didn't get anything. Then I called her, and she didn't answer. I tried over and over again, and nothing. So I sat down and didn't know what to do. Finally I see Kalia running up to me with Beth frantically behind her. Apparently her phone had died, and she didn't have a charger and so I couldn't get a hold of her, and that was a problem.
The rest of the vacation wasn't that exciting. I spent a lot of time just hanging around with the girls. Lexi had ear infections, and then Kalia got sick one day, but Amalyn was fine. We did end up going to Oregon's campus to a museum with Kalia and Voodoo Donuts. We went to the mall a couple of times, but that was the excitement of it.
Christmas was fun. Santa came and gave everyone presents, and then under the entire tree was full of other presents. The girls got a lot! It helps that they are the only children on both sides of the families. Little stinkers. Haha. They wrote a note to Santa, and left cookies and milk fro Santa, and then carrots for the reindeer.
While I was there, Tristan got put in the bishopric. Exciting for him. Haha, so his parent's came up and spent the weekend here. The girls loved it, so much. It was pretty cool that he could do that. I was planning on going to the YSA ward up there, but I ended up going to church with them because of that. I didn't want to go to Relief Society by myself, so I went to Primary with Beth. That was great fun. I forgot how much fun you get to have in Primary.
I was there over the New Year, and let just say, we were very, very exciting. Not really. Tristan had to go to the church building at midnight to make pancakes for the youth. So he went there right after midnight, and me and Beth went to sleep. Haha. We are exciting people. With the girls we had cupcakes, pizza, and watched a movie. Then after the girls went to sleep, us adults played a game. That's the excitedness of us adults.
I'm glad that I was able to go up there to see them. It did get long at times because there wasn't much to do. It's hard to do a lot of things when you have a 9 month old who has ear infections, and needed to nap, and was on a schedule. Oh well, I had fun!
![]() |
| Bye boys! |
![]() |
| At the airport |
![]() |
| Portland! |
![]() |
| Mmmmm..... |
![]() |
| She was just learning how to stand. |
![]() |
| All day, e'ery day. |
![]() |
| Good things they are cute. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment