I love being an Aggie! It is the best choice I've made regarding school. At first I didn't want to move out, and go to school so far away from home. I really actually just wanted to go to the University of Utah. But I am so glad that I am here, Logan!
Some of the things I love about Logan:
The Spectrum Madness! I really, really enjoy going to the basketball games. Except when things like this happen. So frustrating. I really need my Manly Man, to be playing, and of course, The Wall/Beast is always a plus when he plays. Oh Aggie Basketball. Oh, and there is always the Scotsman, I Believe chant, Winning Team, Losing Team, (a personal favorite), and the very rare foul out cheer, and up by 20. So great. Hopefully tonight will be a fabulous game. I convinced one of my friends from home to come. So it better be good. :)
People do things like this. Enough said.
I've thoroughly enjoyed going to Institute. Right now I'm taking Preparing for an Eternal Marriage, and it seriously is the best class I've ever taken. It is NOT because I'm getting engaged, or married anytime soon. It is just a really good class to take. I actually was dragged there by one of my old roommates. It's fine. Haha.
I love my job! Well.... mostly. There are days where they are crazy, but I really love my 1st graders. There are a couple of kids that crack me up when I talk to them. It's great. My co-workers are pretty cool too. The other 1st grade teachers are pretty great. I get entertained by them a lot.
The fact that I am taking Western Swing. If you know me, I don't like country music. I have never really liked it. But there is a thrill going to class dancing with attractive, and not as attractive guys, and dancing with them. I love it! And then going to the Fun Park, and dancing with people there. My favorite is when someone who really knows how to dance, dances with you. It is such a great feeling. Oh, and waltzing with a really good waltzer is super fun... :)
Well gotta go study for dear Andy Anderson's anatomy test... So much fun... NOT! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment