Sunday, February 3, 2013

Oh Little Kids....

Being in the 1st grade, you get told some pretty funny things.  They have quite the imagination.  

The other day, one of the boys decided that I needed to have a boyfriend.  He has been convinced that I need to have a boyfriend, get married, and have a baby.  

We were sitting at reading time, and the little boy turns to me and says, "You need a baby!" to that I replied, "No, pay attention to the story."  Then he said, "I dare you to kiss him"  "Umm.. No, pay attention to the story." "I double dog dare you to!"  "Pay attention to the story." Well this went on for the rest of story time.  He moved from one guy staff to the other guy staff.  While we were doing homework, he turns to me and said, "I'm going to tell him okay?"  "No, do your homework." Well, he did tell the other teacher.  Then while we were going to another activity he says to me, "You need to go talk to him okay? Go talk to your boyfriend!" He was pretty adamant about it.  "Go where you need to go."  Yup, that was the conversations.  

So apparently I need to get a boyfriend (and according to the kids, it has to be one of the two guys I work with), get married to them, and have a baby.  He wants this within the time of working there.  Oh the funny things they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment