Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Winter Fun! :)


Since being back to Logan, there has been quite a few fun adventures!  Here are just a few of them that I have pictures for.

The first day back, I went to a basketball game with Jess.  It was super great.  It was the first time we had seen each other since coming back from Russia.!
First Basketball game of the season! Me and my girl Jess!
 The school was doing a Back To School Extravaganza, and there was Henna!  One of the things that is on my bucket list.  Get henna.  Check!  The only thing is that it only last like 4 days. :(
Henna! Mine, Celine's and Amelia's
 Work!  Oh I really enjoy work for the most part.  There are some kids that I don't really like, but there are others that I really, really like.  Kids really do say that darnest things.  Haha, like this post here.  The people that I work with are pretty awesome too! :)
Work shirt!
 Jacquelyn decided that she wanted to make food.  So we made pretzels.  They were super good, and delicious.
Roommate bonding time
 The men in the ward made us pancakes, bacon, and eggs for dinner, and then handed out roses.  It was thoughtful of them.
Valentine's day rose from the men in the ward
Oh, you know.  Just chillin with Jess.

Just hang with Jess
The boys downstairs' roommate is Chinese, and he decided that he wanted to make food for us to celebrate the new year.  It was pretty fun, but I'm not a huge fan of the soup that we had.  But it was fun to celebrate it!
Happy Chinese New Year!
 One day, my roommates decided that they wanted to make a fire, and make s'mores with our fireplace.  Oh and the weather was super cold, so it was nice.
Fire and fun!
 Just a weekend home with Marci!  We went to City Creek to shop, and met up with Courtney, and then went to Leathersby.  It was a really fun weekend.  I miss Courtney and Marci, and Syndey!
Leatherby's with Marci!
 Celine was part of a lecture being Dorothy.  The lecturer was quite a funny guy.  He was a magician, and a balloon twister.  She was a little embarrassed.  Haha, poor girl.
Celine being Dorothy from Wizard of Oz
 I was studying for anatomy, and this is who I found!  So we studied together, well... tried at least.  I don't think we were very productive.
Studying time!
 I left for church and it was starting to snow.  Then when we got out of church, there was a whole bunch of snow.  It snowed a lot.  Everyone was hoping that classes would be cancelled, but nope, they weren't.  Oh well.  The snow was really pretty.
Giant Snowstorm
 The day after it snowed.  For family home evening, we had a snowball fight, and then we made this massive slide.  It was fabulous!  I haven't been down it since, but it was fun that night!
Home Evening fun

No comments:

Post a Comment