I go up to their bedroom to see if they were awake, but they weren't. So I go back to them, and tell them that I think that they have the wrong place. Then they asked me where the other girl apartments were. I asked them which apartments they were looking for. They said the Crestview apartments. I tell them that this was the house, and that they were at the wrong place. At this time, Josh comes to the door, and kind of intimidates them. I told them which apartments they could have been. Then they left. Josh and I were really confused of what was going on, but continued to talk.
The next day at church, after Relief Society, I found out more. It turns out that one of the girls in a house close by had sent these guys to my apartment. But they didn't know that they were creepers. They had told these girls that they just got off a date, and it was awful and that they wanted to watch a movie with them. They somehow sent them to us. Then another girl in another part of the ward said that there were two boys going around by their apartment too. So apparently they were just creeping around.
Moral of the story: Don't forget to lock your doors, and don't answer the door after midnight.
![]() |
| Basketball Game! :) oh and blin :) |

It's a good thing you had Josh there to protect you! Thanks Josh!
ReplyDelete