Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Belated Birthdays

I was going to post for my brother's birthday, my sister's birthday, and my cute niece.  But I didn't.  I feel like a slacker, but oh well.


Happy Birthday to my dear older brother!  He turned 23 this year.  The old man.  haha, not really.  These are just some pictures of us.  On our bus ride home from Finland, when he got home from his mission, in front of Spas na Kravi, one of the first days in St. Pete, a family picture from the summer, the first morning of our Moscow trip, and the Helsinki Temple.  I don't know what I would have done without him while we were in St. Pete's.  But again, I wouldn't have gone in the first place!


This is my cute niece Kalia!  She turned four about a month ago.  I called her up for her birthday, and she told me all about what they did, and that she had to wait for daddy to come home to open her presents.  It was real good to talk to her on the phone.  She has such a personality!  I just wish they were closer!  She's a cutie alright!

Happy Birthday to my older sister Liz!  She is the one on the left in the shorts.  She is great!  I should probably talk to her more, but it is kinda hard when for the past 5 years the time zone's have been off by at least an hour.  It was so much fun to have her and her family be out here last July for a little bit!  Happy Birthday!

And the moral of the story is that I am a slacker at birthdays!

1 comment: