Happy moments of the week:
I got a really good score on a paper that I thought I did completely wrong.
I got my anatomy test back. It was the best I have ever done. :) If you don't know, Andy's test are ridiculously hard, and the average of the test was 73, I think. So my score was a pretty good one! :)
I took two more tests, and got pretty good scores on them too.
I got in a paint fight with my roommate. That was fun.
Got a free Chick Fil-A chicken biscuit for wearing my pj's.
I really enjoy working with the people I do.
I got my tax refund. Always a plus
Hung out with an old roommate, went bowling, watched a movie, ate at Pita Pit (soooo good), dyed hair. It was overall a really good time.
I went for a run with my roommates, outside and I didn't freeze! While on the run, we went to the hospital to see how Bishop was doing. He's doing better!
There is hope spring is coming!! Yay! :) Now watch it is going to snow this week...
![]() |
| Nothing better than free Chick fil-a |
![]() |
| The aftermath of the paint fight |
![]() |
| She got me good. I found paint in my hair after washing it twice.... |
![]() |
| Waiting for Spring! |




No comments:
Post a Comment