I LOVE to waltz. This has been a true fact for over a year now. I just plan and simple love to waltz. Today in Western Swing, we learned how to waltz. I had already knew how to waltz, thank you Lorna Strong, but it was just so great to relearn it! :)
In class I got to dance with the pretty Attractive Guy in my class. It was great. We owned that floor. Haha, then I also got to dance with Tall Kid, and that was pretty awesome. I told him that he was pretty good, and that when he is as good as CK, I for sure want to dance with him. It will be fabulous! :)
I just really love to waltz! and swing dance. It is so much fun.
Then when I went to the Fun Park to dance tonight, I danced with both Attractive Guy, and Tall Kid, and this kid in my ward. It was so much fun. The kid in my ward told me that I dance quite well. That made me happy. He danced quite well too! Oh dancing. I love it. The only bad news is because of Spring Break, there is no dancing next Monday. Oh well, I'll survive.
Word of advice, don't really try moves that you don't know. I was dancing with Tall Kid, and he told me to do a handstand on his leg, so I did. Then he was supposed to do it on my leg too.... Well, I didn't exactly know what I was doing, and I accidently dropped him... He said he hurt his wrist... My bad...
Oh, cute story of the day. One of the little boys at work told me that I had pretty eye because they had green in them. How cute right? It totally made my day. He also included me in his homework. I most of the time, love these little kids. That is all folks!
Oh moral of the story: I love to waltz, always know what move you are doing, and I have pretty eyes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment