Where has the time gone?? We seriously have like 5 weeks of school left, including finals! It is sooo crazy! I don't feel like it should be April already! I think that it has flown by is because I came at the semester, and I haven't been here as long as everyone else, and that I am busy here. These are a few things that I have done lately. There are other things, but they aren't fun without pictures. One of those things that was super fun that I don't have a picture with is a huge Twister game! They put tape on the ground in the Institute, and we played. I won the very last game. It was quite great. Haha. Oh, what I was super disappointed about what that I didn't get to make a bracket for March madness. I tried to do it too late. Oh well...
 |
| St. Patty's Day artwork from work. |
 |
| There is hope for spring! |
 |
| While everyone else was having exotic Spring Break plans, us girls at work had a girls night, and I got my nails painted! They are cute little owls! Thanks Evelyn! |
 |
| It's a really blurry picture, and not very good, but Jess and I celebrated Pi day with a cheesecake! Mmm good! |
 |
| So once upon a time it was Jacquelyn's birthday, and my Facebook/iPod decided that I needed to be informed of this. Which is super funny because I've never had anyone else's birthday do this too... So apparently I needed to be reminded or something... Haha |
 |
| We had a surprised birthday party for Jacquelyn Jones, but her name is too long to spell out, so they spelt Jonesy instead. Haha, it was a great party! Happy Birthday Jonesy! |
 |
| I am not okay with this snow. Haha, it was melted by that night I believe. But still... Not cool Mother Nature. |
 |
| We made these cute little dinosaurs and monsters at FHE. It was quite fun, and festive. |
 |
| This was a birthday treat for having a birthday. Haha, poor Emily. We had another surprise birthday party at my apartment. It was fun. The funny thing was that she was entertaining her guests are our apartment, and we were entertaining Lacee's nephews too. They were super cute boys. |
It was really nice to have Spring Break in the midst of this. It was nice to not have school, so I didn't really didn't have to get up. That is the best. I went home for the weekends which was good. I ended up going to the Temple, hanging out with Celine, having lunch with Marci, seeing Jess, have a work get together, and going to a mission farewell. It was a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment