This past week, I haven't had to work, and let me tell you, it was pretty boring. It was also a nice break from the kids. Before we had Spring Break, those kids were out of control. They weren't listening, and they would do their own thing. So hopefully they will better this coming up week! There is only about another month left of work. It is so crazy. Then I am coming home for the summer. I really didn't want to come home, but it is the best things for me to do right now.
Last Sunday one of my Freshmen roommate's had her farewell. I am so glad that I could have gone to it. She spoke about her testimony, and about the Atonement. It was such a good talk. She is going to make a super great missionary! The people of Des Moines, Iowa will never know what hit them. I'm going to miss this girl, but she'll be great.
 |
| Missy, Allie and I. We be super cute. |
On April Fool's day, I didn't have to work, so me and Jacquelyn decided that we were going to prank the boys downstairs. Oh, it was great fun. Well, at least we had fun. Haha. Apparently Jason had a rough day at work, so he wasn't too pleased with our pranks of no light bulbs, and hiding them. Him and Trevor were confused about their mixed up beds, and sticky note everywhere. It was so great. After we did it, we were scared that they were going to retaliate, but they didn't, or haven't. I'm not sure if we should be worried or not. Haha.
Later that night we went to the Fun Park for Home Evening. That was really fun. The stake had rented out the whole entire place, so we got to play this variation of a pool game. I got 3rd. I was doing so well, and then things turned for the worse, and I lost. That is okay, I had fun. Then Jacquelyn, Jason, and I decided to play Laser Tag. I don't even remember the last time I went laser tagging. It was a lot of fun. I ended with a score of like 1400.... No big deal, Jacquelyn and Jason got like 2000. It's fine, haha, I had fun. After that, we decided to play in the soft play. I got a burn from that. Haha, slides aren't that nice. After we got done with that, we wanted to go bowling. Well apparently, that was a common theme, and we would have been group 7 on the waiting list. So we decided to go roller blading. I learned I am not very good at roller blading. They made fun of me. Then Jason would come up behind me, and then push me. It was actually entertaining. We only did that for about 20 minutes. It was fun. I'm pretty sure I almost got a blister on my leg from the blades. So it is a good thing we didn't do it for a very long time. Then we left.
I was going to study for my anatomy quiz after that, but I ended up talking to Jason and Emily outside for like 2 and a half hours. It was so great. They told me that is how summer is. They just sit outside talking and doing things. It made me really wish that I was staying up there for the summer.
Then on Wednesday Jacquelyn felt really bad that we pranked Jason and Trevor, so we made them cookies. Those cookies were quite delicious. I didn't feel bad about pranking them, but Jacquelyn did. Lacee thought that it was ridiculous too, but oh well. We enjoyed the cookies too.
 |
| We planned a everyone wear colored pants day, but not let's match day. How precious right? |
 |
| You gotta have a fire at least once a semester. |
 |
| They had baby ducks, and chicks on campus. They were so cute! I really wanted one, but alas, I can't. :( This was such a nice day. So sunny. |
 |
| I'm so excited for Alex to come home! :) |
 |
| One of the great things about Utah State. I believe they were trying to break the World Record for the biggest box fort. I don't know how it turned out, but this is what I saw. |
 |
| Coming home isn't complete until I see Marci! |
 |
| Watching Conference with my mom and doing a puzzle. Oh so much fun. |
No comments:
Post a Comment