Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chillin in Tooele!!

My friend out in Grantsville convinced me that I needed to come visit him.  So I talked with another one of my friends out there, and I went out there.  My friend Sorine, helps with YSA things out in the Tooele/Granstville area, and told me about this event.  So I told my other friend Jake that he should go.  He said that the only way that he was going to go, is if I came out there with him.  So I went out there, successfully getting lost, or my directions went the wrong way.  But I got there, and I found Jake, and talked with him.  It was real great to talk to him.  Then after that, we went to a concert in the park, which was actually a comedian.  He was okay, he could have been funnier, but oh well.  Then after that, we went to Sorine's dad's gym, and played there.  That was quite entertaining.

At the park! 
The fun at the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment