The YSA ward here got tickets to the Salt Lake Bee's Game. It was the Bee's versus the Sacramento River Cats. I finished with work, and I went over with my brother to the church so we could car pool. I didn't really know anyone that was there, so it was real fun. We were about to leave, when a guy from the ward pulled up in a topless, doorless Jeep. I saw that and I decided that I wanted a ride with him. I really like rides in Jeeps. They are quite fun.
So after we drove down there, we get the ball park and sit for the next like 2 hours to watch baseball. Oh, baseball, it isn't that exciting for me, and half of the people. So we actually ended up leaving early. As we were leaving, we got tickets to another game. This is because we were at the game where the 1 millionth fan was there. So we got voucher to go to another game, and carried on our happy way. I only got a couple of pictures of the field, and then playing.
They pretty much look the same. Haha, oh ya, I forgot how boring baseball really is... Haha. But on the bright side, they won 10-0!


No comments:
Post a Comment