Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bucket list Item!

Sooo once upon a time, I really wanted to go on a motorcycle ride.  Don't ask me where this came from, but I really do.  I met this kid in me dance class, and he ended up being in my ward in Logan, and so we semi became friends.  I say semi because he doesn't really like people, but he will talk to me.  It's great.  While talking to him one day, I found out that he had a motorcycle.  I quickly asked him if I could get a ride on it.  The only problem was, we are in Logan, spring semester, where is it freezing cold till about May.  And I was going home after finals, so it didn't work out.  But then, we exchanged numbers, and so I could talk to him.  Great plan right?  I thought so.  I eventually got back up to Logan, and got the promised ride!  It was so great.  But at the same time, it was a little awkward.  We went around town a little bit, and then we went up into the canyon.  I told him if I got hurt, my dad would be very angry.  (But again, my dad doesn't know I went on this ride.  Shhhh don't tell him!)  The rush of being on the motorcycle was great fun.  I enjoyed it.  The end.  Haha

Up in Logan Canyon!

 I actually went up there to see Lacee and Jacquelyn.  We had some fun time together.  I also saw Allie, and chilled in her hammock.  Which I would love one, but I don't have a place to put it.

Allie's pretty cool in her parrot shirt.

So relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment