Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bubble Soccer

The activities committee decided that they were going to rent bubbles to play bubble soccer.  I had never heard of this before, so this was something new to try.  If you don't know what bubble soccer is, it is these giant bubbles that you run around in, and play soccer, or whatever sport you want.  It is super intense.  If you go here, you can see a video of it being played.

Basically, bubble soccer is super fun, a little hot, and a whole lot of falling over.  When you play with boys who play sports, or really big guys, it was really entertaining.  I played a soccer match, and while I was trying to get the ball, I got rammed into to the wall.  I hit it wrong, and it kind of hurt my neck, but I landed on my knee, and totally bruised it good.  But overall it was really fun to play, and more fun to watch.  Some of those guys were ruthless.  They were nailing everyone, knocking them down, and such.  

I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I did.  I had a job interview in South Salt Lake earlier that day, and I as debating it whether I wanted to drive back up or not.  This was also the day that we got our first snowstorm.  So I was thinking about driving up the next morning.  Which I'm glad I didn't.  Bubble soccer was totally worth it!!

See, your head is safe inside the bubble.


Let the madness start!


No comments:

Post a Comment