So before the school year started, Grant asked me if I wanted to go to the University of Utah vs University of Oregon game. I said sure why not. I didn't think anything of it. I knew that he LOVED the Ducks, and was super excited to go. I didn't think it was going to be that big of a game. As I got talking to some friends, they were super jealous that I was going to the football game and they weren't. The quarterback of the Ducks is Marcus Mariota, and Grant loves him too. He is his man-crush. I don't think he would appreciate me saying that, but I don't think he'll find out. Hahha!
So we go to the game, Grant, Rev, and I, and it was fun. Well... mostly. I'm used to Utah State games, where there are less people/students there. And the Aggies have better qualities.... Most of them don't swear, and if you are caught with alcohol, you get ejected from the stadium. So there was a lot of both of that at the game. That was kind of obnoxious. Rev being the "saint" he is, told the people around us that they need to keep down the swearing, which I was really grateful for.
The game started out good! I told Grant that the U was going to score first, but Oregon was going to win. Welll...... I was right. Haha. The Utes lost 27-51. It started out fine, but then Kaelin Klay got cocky, and throw the football down, and missed the touchdown, and Oregon recovered the ball, and got a touchdown.... That was the start of the misery...
I had fun at the game, but it was a sad game. The Ducks almost doubled our score, and were on fire! Grant was excited that he got to see Puddles, (the mascot), his man-crush, Mariota, and the Ducks win. Too bad that the Utes lost! It was fun still. Haha!! Being in November, and at 8 o'clock, I thought it was going to be freezing, but it wasn't that bad. It was pretty nice for the circumstances.
![]() |
| Let's go Utes!! |
![]() |
| Mariota is somewhere on the field. |
![]() |
| The end of the game, and all the people that left because they were losing. |
![]() |
| My ticket. Nothing too fancy. |





No comments:
Post a Comment