So I decided that since my roommates were lame because they didn't want to go to any of the games, that I had to find someone else to go with, The only person that would go with me was my brother.... Yikes.... That can be sketchy because of the kiss cam. The Spectrum isn't that big, so there is a good chance that you could be put on the kiss cam. Here are a few steps to help prevent this from happening....
Step 1: Don't go with your brother if you can help it, or I guess anyone that you don't want to kiss....
Step 2: Make sure that you aren't positioned between two boys, and no one in front of you.
Step 3: When the kiss cam shows up, if you are standing up, sit down. If you are sitting down, look uninterested, or leave. It's your only hope.
Step 4: If it goes on you, shake your head. Your brother on the other hand might sit down, and look the other way. His friend on the other side of you will mouth, sister.
After this happens hopefully the cam goes away from you, but not after catcalls, and booing.... Well... I don't want to kiss my brother. Then you also get snap chats, or text messages from friend in the Spectrum with different comments like, "kissy, kissy" and hey you were on the kiss cam. Sooooo great....... Too bad we didn't have something like this to deter people. Hahaha, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment