To start off Finals Week, I had anatomy! Yay!! So. much. fun. Not! Haha. Well at least the final wasn't on Friday, and at 7 freaking 30 in the morning. Worst time ever! I only got like the 3rd worst time in the world. Monday at 9:30. It could have been at 7:30 in the morning. Anyway, I took that final. I thought I did reasonable well... Like 80 or so. Nope! Andy is a beast, and wants me to fail at his class. Yup. That's right. I got less than that ideal score. I just hope that I will do better with the fill in the blank, and the essay question.
After that lovely, and oh so delightful test, I went to the Cram Jam! The best thing ever! The Institute puts it on. Monday they had very delicious muffins and fruit. So good. Then yesterday there was bread, then today, there was Pizza Pie Cafe Pizza. It was pretty good.
Then I aced my next final. I got 120/125 on my Nutrition Final, and then I took my other final last night and got 98/100 on Marriage and Family Relations. Why can't I do that well on my anatomy final?? It would be ideal! And great! Oh well... There isn't much I can do about that test now. I just have to patiently wait, and wait, and wait till next Monday to see what I got. And I will see it because I will be up here for another week. Homeless. Not cool at all. That's what you get when you work at an elementary school. Work after you are done with school. Oh well. It's money right? If I didn't have to work this week or next, I would have been able to go home on Monday. That has never ever happened to me. The last to Spring Semester finals I have had on Friday. But again, when you leave that early, you miss out on fun things. I know I would have last year. Oh wait, I would have gone with my roommates to see The Avengers at midnight. But no. I cleaned and studied, and then took a final. It's fine. Haha.
Now you know I survived Finals Week. It was good I guess. Now off to work! Yay for working!
No comments:
Post a Comment