Partying with my co-workers was pretty fun too. We spent lots of time together after work. We had work parties Tuesday-Thursday. One of the days, two kids in the After School Club told me that they didn't want us to leave.
I asked him, "Are you excited that After School Club is over?" Him, "No." Me, "Why not?" Him, "I like it here." Me, "Really?" Him, "Ya." This kid is one of those kids who was a huge trouble maker, but he can be cute.
The other kid, I saw him leaving, and I said, "bye, see ya next year," and he said to me, "Yes, I want to see you next year." I said "really?" then he said, "Ya, I like you." It was pretty cute.
I'm going to miss these little kids, but again, I'll be working with other cute little kids. Haha
![]() |
| Jason's art |
![]() |
| My art |
![]() |
| Jacquelyn's art |



No comments:
Post a Comment