Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Last Weekend of the Semester!

So one reason why I love Utah State is because it is just awesome.  Plain and simple.  They have this awesome idea for the week of Dead Week, to have activities.  Great idea right?  Go play during Dead Week, and not get anything done?  Haha, well not so much.  On Thursday night, me and Celine went to High Stakes BINGO!  It was fun, I guess.  I thought because it was High Stakes BINGO, they would have lots of really cool, and expensive prizes.  Well... they kinda did.  The first prize they gave away was little grill set, and then a s'more set, and my personal favorite, a snow cone maker, then a tent with an X-Box, and finally a big screen TV.  I have gone to this before, and it was lots of fun.  This one just seemed to be a little boring.  I think it is because not very many people knew about it.  So there wasn't as much excitement.  I was soooo close to getting the snow cone maker.  That was the only prize that I really, really wanted.  But alas, I didn't win.  Oh well.  It was fun.
Friday night they had a concert.  The big, End Of The Year Bash!  Oh, my.... It was sooooooooo goooooood!!!!!  I am so glad that I went.  So glad. They had He Is We as the first band. They were super good. I like them a lot. Then they had The Ready Set. He played acoustically and I didn't really like it. The only song that I really know is Love Like Woe. And it isn't very good acoustically. Well at least I don't think it was. Then finally, Parachute. Oh. My. Goodness. They were so much good. Celine and I really enjoyed it. Will (the lead singer) was so funny and really got the crowd into the songs. It was so good! And the fact that the Spectrum was so full of students and other people, and we got to be in the floor was the best thing ever. So good. Haha.  Oh and all my pictures are from my ipod, and it doesn't have the best quality.
After the concert I walked home and ran into people who lived by me. They decided that they were going to play some more, and we watched Megamind.  Oh Megamind.  I absolutely love that movie.  There are such good one liners.  Anyway, we played a version where when ever they say, "mega," "metro," or "what," you had to stand up and switch seats.  It was fun for the most part.  But then I got elbowed in the nose, and it hurt a lot.  So we stopped, and just watched it.
Then Saturday I went home.  I love going home.  A lot.  Haha.  I wasn't real excited to go home because I needed to study for anatomy, but Alex came home!!  So I went to his homecoming.  And oh my, it was such a good homecoming!  I forgot how great Alex is.  I also forgot how great Kaitlin is too.  We talked for a while after his talk.  It was great.  Then I drove home so I could take my anatomy final on Monday morning. He was actually pretty impressed that I came home for his talk when I had a final the next morning.  That is how good of friend I am.  haha.
Then I took the dreaded final.  It wasn't that bad.  I thought it was going to be worse.  But again, my score doesn't really reflect that.  I just remember last year how I came out of that final so upset.  But this year, not so much.  Then I took my Nutrition final, and got 120/125, and then I took my Marriage and Family Relation class final, and got 98/100.  So my finals weren't bad at all.  Compared to other years.  But this coming up semester will be a real doozy.  Haha.  But overall, it was a good weekend.  Haha!
I was so close to winning! I needed 3 more boxes!
My other card where I only needed 3 more boxes.

My pretty picture I drew.  With a kinda creepy face.

Lovely Flowers

Excited for Bingo!

Concert time!

During one of the songs, the crowd decided that they should light up the place, and it looked really cool.  You can't really see how cool it looks, but it was.

Parachute.  So good.  Lead singer Will is pretty attractive.

Playing the piano

He had a saxophone friend.

Will went into the crowd, and it was pretty awesome.

More piano skills.

Alex and I!  So precious

No comments:

Post a Comment