Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oregon!

Oregon is sooo pretty.  Well once you get to the Columbia River.  This trip was super great.  I got to visit two states that I've never been too, and I got to see the coast, and finally, I got to see my sister, and her family.  I hadn't seen them since last July.  So it was exciting! :)

Here are some great pictures from the trip! Enjoy!

This is how we spent our ride

Watching Harry Potter!
Oh Harry Potter
And super windy

The Snake River outside of Twin Falls

It was so pretty

The cool bridge to get into Twin Falls


Oregon!

My Bro and I
Oh just driving a train

It was fun


Just sittin on the tracks

The Bro and I in front of the Falls

Multnomah Falls!

The Falls!

Multnomah Falls!

Columbia River

Pretty scenery

Kalia and I

My Sister and I.  We be cute

Just watching the girls!

Amalyn!

I really like this picture

Run Kalia!

Just swinging

Run Amalyn!

We take real good pictures.

She was bored, so I was mimicking her.

She's cute
Just reading to the chillen

They really liked Uncle "Dake"

We were in the tsunami zone

On the beach

Seals or sea lions!

On the beach with Kalia

On the beach with Amalyn

Just sitting on the beach

Haha, I enjoyed writing my name.

"I want my daddy!"

The coast!

If you look closely, you can see a whale.

A lighthouse on Yaquina Head.

Yaquina Head

My Sister's cute little house

Just riding bikes

They had fun

A lot of fun

A pretty sun rise

Portland, Boise, and Twin Falls Temples

No comments:

Post a Comment