Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baseball again.....

Remember my post about the baseball game... Well, I decided to take the vouchers and get tickets to another game.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I must have forgotten how much I didn't like the first game to go to another game.

So I went with Josh, and it was mostly fun.  (Not because of Josh, because I forgot how uneventful baseball is...)  We first went to Chili's and had dinner.  It was muy delicioso.  Then we drove to the ball park, and found our seats.  When we first sat down, there was absolutely no one around us.  It was going to be great.  But then a family sat in front of us, and then behind us, and then both sides of us.  We were surrounded by families!  Finally the game started.  It started out good, but then I lost my attention span.  It was bad.  By the time it hit like 8:30, I wanted to leave.  But the only reason why I wanted to stay is because of the fireworks!  The fireworks didn't even start til 10:50.  It was the longest baseball game ever!  It's because there were several innings that took forever.  We didn't even go to the 10th inning.  But the good thing is that we won! 7-6!  Then the fireworks happened!  I love watching fireworks!  They were well worth the wait!  He probably thinks that I didn't have fun, but I did. I just forgot how boring baseball really is to me. I probably complained more than I should have about how long it was. Haha oh well, we live and we learn!
Our seats for the game
You gotta take pictures haha
He only wanted his fingers in the picture.  Haha
In the middle of some inning
The best picture that I captured.


My excited face while watching the fireworks!



No comments:

Post a Comment