Every summer, ILP brings kids from Russia and Ukraine here to the US. They get to experience things here like Lagoon, the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, Downtown etc. Marci got the chance to host two of the boys from St. Petersburg that we knew. Her dad didn't want to go to the Rodeo, so she invited me. So I got to go to the Rodeo for Draper. We got there, and it was pouring rain. It was awful. We got soo wet, and we had to save so many seats. Finally the group came, and it was good. One of my Level 1 girls actually came over with the group. Her mom remembered me, but she didn't until close to the end of the rodeo. Some impact I made with her. Haha. It was fun to be able to see her though.
 |
| Liza and I |
 |
| We've made a huge mistake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment