Happy Birthday America!!!
It was really nice that I didn't have to work on the 4th or the 5th. I enjoyed that break from work. But then going back to work was kind of brutal after all the fun that I had.
On the 4th, we went the annual 4th of July breakfast for the ward. After that, we went up to my aunt's house and had a party. We ate and then played with water balloons. It was a real fun time. I also got to met my grandparent's new puppy. His name is Otto, and super cute! After playing with water balloons, we went home. After that, I went with my friend Alex and saw the Magna Fireworks. They were some pretty great fireworks!!! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the fireworks and catching up with him.
 |
| Such a cute puppy!!!!! |
 |
| My awesome balloon! |
 |
| Two balloons inside the big balloon |
 |
| Alex and I |
 |
| Fireworks! |
 |
| So pretty |
 |
| I love fireworks! |
On Friday, Andrew invited me to go shooting with him and some of his friends from camp. It was entertaining. I shot some shotguns, and my favorite is Grant's gun. Andrew was proud to call me his sister because I hit like 10 or 15 of the clay pigeons that they threw. I think I hit more than I missed. They other guys were pretty impressed too. We finished shooting, went to lunch, and then went to Grant's house. I discovered that with that impressive shooting, I got an impressive bruise. With all the shooting I've done, I've never gotten a bruise until now. It was quite nasty looking. Then after that we ate pizza and then one of the guys asked me on a date. So him and I, and then Andrew and Grant went on a date. It was interesting. We wanted to go to the arcade, but there weren't any, so we ended up watching Monster's University. I really, really liked that movie. Then after that, I went home. When I got home, there was a letter from Missy! That was soooooo great! I love getting her letters!
 |
| My bruise. It looked a lot worse than that. |
 |
| The shot guns! |
Then on Saturday, I finished making a skirt, and went shopping for my mom's birthday. After that, I went to Despicable Me 2 with Marci. It was a grand ol' time. Oh Marci, you never disappoint me. We enjoyed a great movie, and a lot of catching up. It was real good.
 |
| My skirt! |
 |
| Oh Marci! Such a great outfit. |
Then on Sunday, my cousin was blessed, so we went down to that. My dear cousins, Alyssa, and Stormie and I have lots of fun when we get together. Alyssa and I usually take pictures of us, and Stormie just watch us, and thinks we are crazy. It's great fun.
 |
| We are real cool |
 |
| And take real good pictures. |
 |
| She wouldn't let us take her picture, but she didn't know that we got this gem! |
 |
| I really liked my hair today. |
Then I had to go back to work. Boo work. Haha, not really. I would be real bored without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment