The football season is upon us!! Yay!! One of the first games was an especially important game. It was Utah State vs. Utah. I had to work that day, so I left as soon as possible so I could catch the game. One of my co-workers was totally for the Utes, and I, of course was for the Aggies. So we were talking about the game, and it was great. The overall game was okay. The Aggies lost. Poor guys! It was 24-14 for the Utes. I thought they were going to do well, but nope. The Utes were ranked 22, and the Aggies are never ranked. Going into half time, it was tied at 14, so that was the hope.
 |
| I snapped this to Grant and he laughed. He said that they will never win, and I guess he was right.... |
 |
| I sent that to some of my friends. I thought I was funny. They didn't. I mean Hercules is pretty great too. |
No comments:
Post a Comment