Saturday, September 26, 2015

General Women's Meeting!

I was able to get tickets from my mom to go to the Women's session of General Conference.  So Sara and I took trax downtown to the Conference Center.  We left early enough that we would be on time, but we ended up being super early.  I think we got there almost an hour early, and we got pretty good seats.  It was the first time that I was able to go to a session since like 2013.  It was pretty great!  The presidency of the church always know what to say during conference.  It's like they knew what to say to make everyone be like, "that was for me!"  I definitely paid better attention while at the Conference Center than at home.  Something about there is less distraction there.  Part of that could be that the internet and service isn't the best!  I also had a great time people watching, and talking/catching up with Sara.  She's pretty great!  Then after the meeting, it was football time!  Haha!!

The Utes were playing the Ducks.  This game as going to be great.  I was hoping that the Utes were going to win because of what happened last year. The Ducks killed them so bad.  You can read about it here.  The game was super great.  I mean, I didn't know it was going to be that great.  The U killed them.  The ending score was 62-20..... I was so taken aback about the game.  I was texting Grant during the game, and he was blown away about it like me.  He also really liked my commentating of the game.  Haha!  Some times I can be witty, and funny.  Haha!  If you want to see the highlights, you can go here and see it.

We were pretty early to this lovely shindig.  We sat by the Sign translator, and that was slightly distracting.

Oh look!  People.  I wanted to get a picture with Sara with the organ in the background, but there were too many people and it didn't happen.

Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment