Saturday, September 26, 2015

Other people's weddings bring the children here!

So Tristan's sister got married, so that means that my sister and her family came to Utah!!  Yay!  I love it when she comes!  It is quite fun when the children come too!  I love having them come!  They stayed at our house for a night, and we ate Popeye's and played games.  It was a lovely time.  Kalia is 6, Amalyn is almost 5, and Lexi is almost 8 months old!  They have gotten sooo big!!


We found these adorable pj's but they were boy ones, and Beth said, it didn't matter, they were adorable!  And she said she knows she's a boy!  Haha!


I got her this dress, and I was excited that I got to see her in it!!

She doesn't like him very much.  Hopefully she will!

My mom likes this picture.

Silly faces!

I really like this picture.  I think it is funny!

We are cute.

Dinosaur PJ's!  They are super cute!

I just love her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment