Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bear Lake

The YSA Ward up here had a opening social/get to know you activity at Bear Lake.  It was pretty fun, but being me, I don't really like water, and so it was an "I'm going to sit on the beach and not play in the water" mood.  It was fine because Kristen was okay with sitting on the beach with me too.  While there, they had a sand castle contest, beach volleyball, and like the games you would find in a little kid's backyard.  Like whiffle ball.  But it was pretty great.  I ended up getting a little burned, but Kristen, and Jacquelyn got burned.  Poor poor souls.  Haha.  Bear Lake was super pretty though, and I really enjoyed going.

#1 sand castle

#2 sand castle

#3 sand castle

Oh pretty Bear Lake

It was so nice to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment