Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Jump Zone!

The other day, I went to the Jump Zone with Lacee, Jason, Trevor, and their roommate Duke.  It was real fun.  Basically it is this place with a bunch of trampolines, and a foam pit area, and a place where you can play dodgeball.  I had fun going, but I'm not a dare devil to do thing like Lacee and Jason.  The most intense thing I did was a front flip into the pit.  That's all.  We got really tired too, but it was definitely worth it.  I had a video of Lacee and Jason doing a synchronized front flip, but the quality isn't good enough to see anything.

It was hot.  Haha, not the best picture, but oh well

Lacee and I at the end of the night.

I'm not sure who this this, but here's the foam pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment