So right now I should be writing a paper. But I don't really want to. This is a great start of the semester right? The paper or I should say, writing assignment really isn't that hard, but I just don't want to.
Today in my Institute class, I was sitting there talking to my newly acquired acquaintance, when a girl asked for who wanted to say the prayer, and play the piano. My acquaintance volunteered to play the piano. We kept on talking about whatever we were talking about, and then out of no where, he says, "Katie will!" So he volunteered me for the closing prayer. That little sneak. Who does he think he is? I think the proper thing to do here is to volunteer him for something some other time.
Another funny story about this class. So I've had this teacher before, and he knows me, which can be a bad thing the first day because he only really knows you and one other girl. So he picks on you to do things. So about two or three days of having class, he announced that he need to have our picture for his role. Instead of having him take our pictures, and dealing with all that organizational stuff, he told us we needed to do that. So I just turned to the closest person to me, which happens to be that guy previously mentioned, to take a picture. The easiest way to do this was to switch phone, and then just email the picture to our teacher. This happened, and now I have a picture of my newly acquainted friend on my phone, with his name. A great way to get to know someone right? Haha. I thought that it was funny. Oh Institute teachers! They are pretty great.
Brother Rees did the same thing in my class. But Brother Jacobs was still old school with his own camera.
ReplyDelete