Thursday, September 12, 2013

Homecoming Chalk Dance!

For Homecoming, they usually have a dance sometime during the week.  This year it was a chalk dance like the Festival of Colors.  None of my roommates wanted to go, so I went with Celine and her friends from Darwin.  I didn't know any of them except her roommate Kaitlyn.  We had lots of fun.  We each got a package of chalk to throw, and it was quite delightful if you don't want to breathe.  I didn't go into the mosh pit of people because I did indeed want to breath.  It was overall real enjoyable.
Before the Chalk Dance
I just barely met these people, and they are cool.
Just the girls

Cheese!

After the dance

We were so chalky

The after picture

We be looking good.

Celine's roommate Kaitlyn
Chalk all over the face!

Celine's looked cooler because she actually went into the mosh of people, and I didn't.  I wanted to breath more than getting chalk on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment